Tuesday 15 January 2013

Week 1 2013


This week we are asking teachers and students about appropriate use of Tablets in a classroom or school.

My thoughts on this topic range from 'free-range' to quite controlled. I do however want these devices to become ubiquitous, as if they were never not there. I love the potential they have to stimulate and entertain, to allow kids to create and own their knowledge and to allow them to share their creations.

What do you see as the most important aspect of Tablets in the classroom?

If you had to write one rule to give a Grade of Students what would it be?

For me I hope the strongest 'rule' I have to set is that the Students must remember that the Tablet is a tool and not the be all and end all of Education, it needs to be used in conjunction with books, pens, paper and all the 'traditional' education tools.

Please feel free to comment and share.


No comments:

Post a Comment